Monday, February 18, 2008

Kathrin's Moleskine: 'Paperchase'

Hi everybody,

yesterday I finished my first entry... I started with my hometown Kiel, because the moleskine's journey is starting here.

moleskine_080217.jpg

This moleskines theme is
Paperchase

But don't panic, you are free in the choice of your theme. But please imply three components in your work:
  1. A stamp from your country
  2. A snippet from a newspaper or a magazine from your country
  3. An airmail sticker from your country
I hope this is ok for all... And it would be great if you would insert a portrait of you. This can be a little photo or a drawn selfportrait. You don't have to, it's optional.

I will send the moleskine to Olya the next days.

Happy exchange!
Kathrin

5 comments:

Anna Denise said...

Great theme, great pages! I can't see why you were anxious - you're brilliant!

Ollif said...

Kathrin!
I've already started waiting for you Moly to see all the beauty and photo ^_^ in reality!
I fancy your ideas!....well...but what did you mean by "airmail stickers"?
XXO

Kathrin said...

Thank you, Anna Denise. When I started to draw I became little bit more courageous. ;-)

Hi Olya, please don't wait too intensive... this is the reason why people get grey hair! ;-)

An airmail sticker is the little blue badge with the inscription "Airmail" (in my case "Luftpost", because it's german - in my entry you find it in the corner top left). Of course I don't know if you have those stickers in Russia. In Europe you can get them at the post office for free.

Cheers
Kathrin

Kathrin said...

P.S.
I found this translation for "airmail" in an online-dictionary:
авиапочта
And this for sticker:
этикетка
I hope it was a serious site and the translations are correct.

Ollif said...

Ladies! Thanks!!!!!
Kathrin you made my burst with laughter with that translation! No no! It's correct-the dictionary is really serious ((= you can trust it. In Russia we have seals-"par avion" (= no stickers.